Sunday, August 21, 2005

When You Hijack a Hero's Estate, You Have Deep Pockets Indeed

Faithful cadets, I can only conclude Stan "The Scam" Marino must be spending every cent that he stole from the good Cap'n on his attempt to frame me for Bosworth's death. Today the United States FBI, who I might add has no jurisdiction in the Gawndorff System where I currently reside, conducted the third surprise raid on my beloved PMS Arthritic Badger. This time they brought 3 consultants, who they said were invaluable at "finding new evidence that may not have otherwise been obvious before". On a more positive note, later this evening I will be making my highly anticipated appearance on Air America where I will be giving my official media statements to that bastion of unbiased journalism Al Franken. For those of you who will not be able to tune in, I will be posting the transcript and photos here on my Cosmos of love.

Until then,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

John Ashcroft, Newt Gingrich, and the floating head of J. Edgar Hoover (All of whom share fashion tips) instruct their G men on the most discreet way to find new evidence in their own pockets and make it work against me.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger The Haiku Master said...

Fight on, Good Captain, fight on! I'd begun to have my doubts about Stan "The Alleged Brother of Dan" Marino myself -- and recently had those doubts confirmed! As my fans well know, I'm close, personal friends with NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Dan "The Man" Marino... who denies any knowledge of a brother named "Stan!"

I'm about to go tell the fraud what I know at his so-called Cap'n Shrimpstain tribute site; more like a rant-and-rave about Captain Walrus site! To think the proud Shrimpstain tradition could be hijacked by a common grifter -- for shame, Stan the Can! For shame!

Best,

The Haiku Master

7:40 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a Tumour!!! so GET ON THE CAHHHH-PHET! "boys have a penis and girls have a vagina"

1:13 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home