Monday, September 05, 2005

An Old Nemesis Resurfaces in Pennsylvania

Faithful cadets, while searching for friends and maybe more on Myspace last night I was greeted by a most unpleasant surprise. I found the profile of my arch nemesis from Point Pleasant, Mothman! Many years ago I shared a most unpleasant experience with everyone's favorite fiery eyed harbinger of doom, no not the 43rd president of the United States ye of the shrunken attention spans, I am of course still speaking of Mothman. Here is an account of what happened:

One fateful January evening on one of my many recon missions on planet earth, I was driving my trusty orange Pinto Earth transport. When in the murky blackness I saw a set of firey red eyes blazing like the midday sun hovering in the middle of the roadway. They were as big as Earthly dinner plates, and I could not peel my eyes away! Suddenly I blacked out. I came to moments later to hear my com link beeping, and when I engaged it I heard a raspy metallic voice that sounded vaguely like my deceased adopted grandmother when she's had a bit too much of the jack daniel's on the line repeating "28....28" over and over again. I turned off my com link puzzled as to why my dead grandmother would be calling me at such a late hour, but soon my puzzlement faded and was replaced by another sensation.....hunger. I was starving! I put the pedal to the metal as they say on earth and soon I arrived at a 24 hour Mcdonald's where I ordered a number 4 super sized with extra pickles and no mustard. I drove off down the road tearing open the box that my savory double quarter-pounder with cheese was housed in when a most horrific sight blighted my eyes. My delicious sandwich was void of pickles and drowned in mustard, and when i raised my tear filled eyes to the flashing bank sign across the street I saw that it was exactly.......28 degrees outside!

No one messes with my double quarter pounder with cheese, Mothman! And now that I know where you live, it's only a matter of time. Your day of reckoning is at hand!

Until next time,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!




Vengeance will be mine Mothman!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger The Haiku Master said...

Sweet Jesus, not the Mothman! Well, I'm sure you'll handle the rascal as you always have in the past: good ol' intergalactic know-how and plenty of violence! Go get 'im, tiger!

Best,

The Haiku Master

7:52 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home