Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Boise + Captain Walrus + Sombrero+ Mariachis = Partay!!!

Faithful cadets, I feel amazing! I've just come back from touring the Boise nightclub circuit with my new friends, Pico DeLaPuta and Miguel TestĂ­culosDelCalamar of the mariachi band, Falo Gigantesco De La EnergĂ­a, and man, was it ever fun! We performed from sun-up to sun-down at some of Boise's hottest night spots. It was just us, tres amigos, with nothing but our sombreros, our guitars, and all the tequila we could drink schmoozing it up in the hottest clubs with the hottest girls Boise had to offer. I must admit that I thought Boise and well, Idaho in general, was full of nothing but potatoes and farmfolk who only concerned themselves with tractors and good ol' family values and knew nothing of wild orgiastic nightlife. Boy was I ever wrong! I must say that Boise was fantastic, and there was nary a potato-farming bumpkin in sight! We (me and my spectacular sombrero) even made the cover of People Magazine! Well I'm gonna go for now. The hombres and I have some of Boise's finest young coeds waiting for us in the "Swingers Lounge" aboard my beloved P.M.S. Arthritic Badger that urgently need our attention.

Until next time,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!


Me and my Hombres jamming on Boise's main drag


My sexy sombrero and I on the cover of People

PS: I also picked up Cap'n Shrimpstain in response to his e-mail, and returned him home. Too bad he didn't want to stay for the party!

PPS: I heart Boise!

PPPS: I love my sombrero!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boise nightlife? That People cover looks like it was taken in the middle of the afternoon? WTF, mate?

4:22 AM CDT  
Blogger The Haiku Master said...

Where have you gone, Captain? Don't tell me you've suffered a heart attack or some other affliction common to those of your advanced age!

Best,

The Haiku Master

11:38 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home