Monday, September 12, 2005

Good riddance to bad rubbish, and CNN loves my new HAT!

Faithful cadets, Stan "The Can" Marino is gone along with several million dollars of the Cap'n Shrimpstain Estate's money, one of the Cap'ns luxurious cars, and most importantly his ridiculous crusade to put me in prison. The FBI returned all of my belongings to me today including my computer (sorry Moscow Karl, you dirty red commie), and informed me that the investigation has been dropped. So now I can get back to hunting down my arch nemesis Dr. Puddingchairpandamcgee who I suspect along with his band of thugs was responsible for the Cap'n's disappearance. On an unrelated note, CNN interviewed me about my hat, and they, along with the massive crowd it drew, loved it! Check this out!

Until next time,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home