Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My God, Has it Been 2 Months?

Faithful cadets, I'm back! Sorry about the swift and sudden departure, but surely if you've been within a yard of a television set you'll know the reason for absence from my beloved Cosmos of Love. I'm speaking, of course of my record breaking intergalactic tour with the mariachi band Falo Gigantesco De La Energía and our quintuple platinum selling album Capitán Walrus del cosmos y del sombrero el ofrecer Falo Gigantesco De La Energía. After our wildly successful tour of the Boise nightclub circuit the calls came pouring in requesting performances all across the universe! We smashed records for ticket sales at all of our epic concerts and soon our beloved fans were crying out for a copy of our groundbreaking music conveniently packaged on compact disc. At first we refused, fearing that an album might harm our ticket sales, and the result was disastrous! Our ticket sales did not decline (quite the opposite actually), but soon after, concert bootlegs started to appear by the thousands and people were paying phenominal amounts of money to get their hands on them! Now i'm not a greedy man by any means, but let's face it bootlegs are illegal, and that i cannot stand for! So, to stem the flow of illegal bootlegs we released our own official album, and it was a rousing success! It went triple platinum in the first two and a half minutes! Well, may faithful cadets, i am weary from my musical exploits and must retire to my new $6.5 million bed in new $17 billion estate. Take care, and I'll fill you in on the meatier details of the last few months tomorrow.

Until then,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer of Dreams said...

Heh. Boise. I'd take of my shirt for a cd. I'm a groupie. ;D

2:40 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home